The Assault AirRower Elite takes the oar to the next level. The fan-based resistance and two-stage transmission provide a feeling of smoothness, with a large and suitable console that is easy to visualize, as well as a comfortable and sweat-resistant seat. The AirRower Elite focuses on the upper and lower back, upper and lower legs, triceps, pectorals, deltoids, obliques, buttocks and abdominals with an ideal training for high intensity interval training, cardio or of resistance.
- • The AirRower Elite is completely manual, without power consumption.
- • The grip with several types allows you to perform exercises with one hand.
- • The unique locking seat feature allows additional exercise modalities to keep users engaged.
- • Easy to read console presents a big font, buttons pushbuttons and eight preprogrammed workouts.
- • Ergonomic comfortable and sweat resistant seat.
- • Pedals made of solid steel.
- • Stored in an upright position to save floor space when not in use.
- • Integrated wheels and transport grip that facilitate movement.
- • Two-stage belt and chain transmission system for a smooth feeling.
- • Built-in windbreaker.