Our easy-to-use, heavy-duty crank enables riders to accurately measure performance and track progress, featuring a water-resistant battery pack and oversized compartment for extra cells to create an exceptionally long battery life.
Proprietary oversized steel crank design with Morse taper threadless connections for both the pedal and crank. Proprietary battery configuration with 3 AA batteries and energy-saving firmware for longer time between battery changes (battery life depends upon usage). Single sliding battery door access for ease of use and security.
Dual mode design allows for compatibility with both ANT+ and Bluetooth devices so you can connect with virtual cycling apps like Zwift®️ or any leaderboard system. Improve weight loss, fitness, and performance all with one crank.
Powder coated finish for durability.
Improve weight loss, fitness, and performance all with one crank.
If you want to know how to install the SPINPower® Crank, please take a look at our “how to” video.
You can also take your bike to your local bike-repair shop who will be able to change your crank in just a few minutes
The SpinTech® Crank and Pedal Removal Tool is the perfect solution for removing all threadless (Morse taper) cranks and pedals for Spinner® bikes. Also works exceptionally well with our Performance and Active series bikes when changing from standard to Performance SPINPower® cranks
- • Bolt-on solution provides highly accurate power measurement
- • Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin – D powereter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm for accurate, consistent data.
- • Heavy-duty crank.
- • Extra long-lasting, water-resistant battery pack (powered by 3 AA batteries).
- • ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connection compatible with most cycle computers and mobile devices.
- • Retrofits all Precor® manufactured commercial Spinner® bikes