The UBK 635 Upright Bike offers custom designed grips with integrated handheld heart rate monitor for maximum comfort and an efficient training experience. Easy seat adjustment, redesigned saddle for comfort, and improved knee axis over pedal (KOPS) geometry for efficient pedaling which means a smooth and comfortable workout. The bicycle is an economical option for a wide range of environments such as corporate clubs, apartment complexes, and fire departments.
- • Covers are attached using a minimal amount of equipment and can be removed without removing the pedals or cranks.
- • Integrated transport wheels.
- • Frame: Two-step powder coating process on the steel frame.
- • Pedal shafts and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- • Seat: Ergonomic and improved saddle design with custom density injection molded polyurethane comfort groove for optimal ride comfort. The 27 cm (10.5 inch) width quickly adapts to the narrow tip to provide improved handling comfort.
- • Ejection pin seat adjustment allows user to easily change seat to desired height.
- • Electronic indicators (value): Resistance level, Distance, RPM, Speed, Calories, Heart rate, Time remaining, Time elapsed,% Complete, Time in zone, Segment time remaining, Average speed, Calories / min., Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target heart rate, Average heart rate.
- • Default programs: 12